Individual one hour sessions
60 dollars per session
4 sessions at $200
4th & Goal aspires to instill the pride a lineman should experience in being the backbone of the team, and will do so by strengthening the foundation, broadening potential and capabilities, and fine-tuning skills.
4th & Goal will also implement mentorship, to impart knowledge and support in necessary realms, other than physical technique, that is vital to being successful and exceeding expectations.
About the Session
- Each session will be 45-60 minutes consisting of field work; various drills, techniques and a light form of conditioning.
- Includes film watch, chalk talk (explanation) and break down of film and progress points.
After training with 4th & Goal Academy, one should expect to:
- Run Block more efficiently
- Pass Protect more efficiently and effectively
- Understand not only the physical aspects but also the psychological side of being a linemen and athlete.
- Areas of Focus- Stance, Drive blocking, Reach blocking, Combo blocks, Pull blocks, Hand placement, Zone blocking, Pass protection, Lateral/ Kick slide, Picking up stunts and angles of pursuit.
- All sessions will be recorded and studied with the linemen for a weekly wrap up session.
- Run Blocking Techniques
- Pass Blocking Techniques
- Hand Placement
- Defensive Front Recognition